Communication Solutions has been providing communication advice to managers since 2005. This monthly newsletter is about improving your day—each and every day—by making you and your staff better communicators. Each issue is filled with practical advice on listening, speaking, and writing to the whole range of people you need to communicate with: customers, managers, employees, experts, technicians, business contacts, suppliers, vendors, and consultants.
Learn best practices to foster and strengthen your employees' productivity, loyalty, and commitment. Develop the tools and awareness you need to handle-in a positive way-every workplace interaction you encounter. Master actionable tips and strategies that will ensure your message is always on the mark and understood. And so much more!
Each month, Communication Solutions will deliver the best (and, sometimes, the worst) communication practices being used by managers and leaders in organizations of all types. Our goal? To provide the tools and the awareness you need to handle—every workplace interaction you encounter.
Subscribe to this newsletter to activate your membership!
As a member, you'll get:
- A one-year subscription to Communications Solutions newsletter (12 print issues)
- Access to the Communication Solutions website
- The current issue of Communication Solutions newsletter online (PDF)
- The companion publication, Management Matters, a cutting-edge guide to professional excellence
(12 print newsletter inserts)
- Access to more than 5 years' worth of newsletter archives
- Videos offering tips and insights from top managers
- Blogs covering timely and relevant management information
You'll also get:
- manageBetter.biz Insider e-zine, featuring articles from our family of manageBetter.biz newsletters
(3 issues weekly)
- Special $99 pricing for all manageBetter webinars (a $120 savings!)
- One FREE on-demand webinar every quarter
Plus 10 FREE tip sheets:
- 10 Quick Ways to Motivate Yourself
- 10 Tips for Better Delegation
- 10 Tips Before You Give A Great Presentation
- 10 Tips for Being A Superstar Employee
- 10 Tips for Motivating Others
- 10 Tips for Providing Great Customer Services on the Phone
- 10 Ways to Have More Time
- 10 Ways to Reduce Stress
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Customers
- 12 Tips to Correct Problem Behavior